CASPA is a unique, rapidly growing and award winning charity that was set up in 2002, providing support to autistic children and young people, and also to their families.
We run social clubs, specialist trampolining and technology projects, holiday programmes, and residential trips that all focus on enabling our young people to access what they are entitled to – fun, friendship and an independent future. Our families can access advice, information and support, as well as be able to form valuable friendships with each other. We are based in the London Borough of Bromley and currently work with around 300 children and young people every week in various venues across the borough.
You can be part of our fantastic community in a number of ways.
Sponsored walks, bake sales, parties, whatever you can think of to get into the CASPA spirit. For more information get in touch today and start planning your fundraising challenge or event.
Join the Team
Join CASPA and you’ll be at the heart of delivering clubs and services to our members. Come and join our diverse team of sports, drama, arts, counseling and youth work professionals.
TOOLS & ADVICE
Remember we can provide you with a number of things to support your fundraising efforts, including:
• An official fundraising approval letter
• Sponsorship forms
• Fundraising t-shirt
• CASPA branded fundraising buckets and collection tins for your event
• Promotion via social media, CASPA Website and local media where applicable
LEGAL & SAFE
Please do not collect money on the street or via door to door collections. If you are selling items please pay in all the money from the sale in the CASPA Approved Bank Account.
Please do not use the CASPA logo without contacting us first where will will forward your the Official CASPA Logo.
For more information, or if you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BECOME A VOLUNTEER
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with CASPA.
Volunteering is a great opportunity to meet new friends who share similar interests to you and is a fantastic way to learn new skills and gain valuable experience.
By volunteering at CASPA, you are also giving something back to the community by creating positive opportunities for young people. And, importantly, volunteering is fun! You will have a great time by being part of something amazing that really helps young people.
We are looking for a range of people to volunteer in a variety of roles within the CASPA Community.
HOW WE RECRUIT VOLUNTEERS
1. Register interest by providing your key contact information by completing the online form. In addition, please provide us with your date of birth and address including postcode.
2. In order to enable you to become an active volunteer, please complete and return the more detailed application form we send you within two weeks
3. Finally, we will invite you to attend a short interview and complete a DBS disclosure form.